Are you a strategist, writer, creative, researcher, or campaigner who cares about making the economy work for everyone, expanding access to democracy, or protecting our health care? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are you details-obsessed? Are you passionate about polling data, crafting the perfect tweet, or snagging that key press hit? Well then, you should come work with us.
Benefits That Matter
The Hub values diversity and inclusion, and is committed to creating an environment where people from all backgrounds can participate, grow, and succeed in our organization.
It’s not about us. That’s the principle that guides our work. We’re focused on building coalitions that engage on issues that matter to everyone to ensure our government is working for everyone and that all families have a fair shot.
Our full-time staff is eligible for the following benefits:
- 100 percent paid medical, vision, and dental premiums for employees and dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Paid parental leave
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account & commuter benefits
- Paid vacation and personal leave
- Health Reimbursement Account to cover 100 percent of in-network medical cost
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Monthly tech & connectivity stipend
- Access to professional development funds for career development and advancement
Current Open Positions
Positions are based in Washington, D.C.
The Hub Education and Engagement Fund is a project of the New Venture Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity that incubates new and innovative public-interest projects and grant-making programs. The New Venture Fund is committed to attracting, developing and retaining exceptional people, and to creating a work environment that is dynamic, rewarding and enables each of us to realize our potential. The New Venture Fund’s work environment is safe and open to all employees and partners, respecting the full spectrum of race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and all other classifications protected by law in the locality and/or state in which you are working.