Reports to: Creative Director, Digital
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full time; Exempt
The Hub Project has an immediate opening for a full-time Video Associate. This is an entry level position that will support the in-house creative team with field shoots, editing, animation, completing video requests on schedule and content development.
The creative team is an in-house creative shop that’s part of the digital department. We develop innovative multi platform content for multiple campaigns and work closely with our communications and research and policy teams.
This role is part production and part content development and analytics. It’s vital to have interest in progressive politics while having strong hands on production and technical knowledge.
As Video Associate, you will…
● Work with internal teams to pitch video concepts for issue-based campaigns, advocates and influencers.
● Edit, animate, and subtitle short-form campaign videos and/or GIFs using Adobe Creative Cloud.
● Manage live streams, capture photos and interviews and/or b-roll at events and on field shoots.
● Maintain trackers cataloguing final videos, raw footage, performance analytics, talent trackers and equipment lists.
● Perform other duties as assigned.
● You are experienced with Excel, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Illustrator.
● You have corporate or non-profit experience shooting on set and working in production/fast-paced environment.
● You are extremely well organized, detail-oriented and analytical.
● You know how to meet hard deadlines and can take feedback.
● You are a self-starter and a team player.
● You have flexible availability to travel for field shoots.
Launched in 2016, The Hub Project is made up of a growing team of communications, research, and organizing experts who have extensive experience in campaign strategy, digital, and polling and analytics. We believe in a country where everyone has the opportunity to succeed in our economy and participate in our democracy, and we make that vision a reality by partnering with advocacy groups — bringing surge capacity and coordination to build innovative and effective campaigns.
How To Apply
To begin the application process, click here. This announcement will remain posted until the position is filled.
Please note that only those individuals whose qualifications match the current needs of this position will be considered applications and will receive responses from The Hub. Thank you for your interest.
New Venture Fund Careers
The Hub is a project of the New Venture Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity that incubates new and innovative public-interest projects and grant-making programs. The New Venture Fund is committed to attracting, developing and retaining exceptional people, and to creating a work environment that is dynamic, rewarding and enables each of us to realize our potential. The New Venture Fund’s work environment is safe and open to all employees and partners, respecting the full spectrum of race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and all other classifications protected by law in the locality and/or state in which you are working.