Associate Director, Groundwork Collaborative
Status: Full-Time, Salaried
We’re looking for a Program Manager to join the Groundwork Collaborative team here at the Hub Project. The Program Manager will work closely with the Associate Director and Groundwork team to advance a coherent economic worldview within the broader progressive movement.
The Groundwork Collaborative works with partners from across the progressive movement to support policies that promote broadly shared, durable prosperity, equity, and economic security.
Program Manager, you’ll:
- Manage the day-to-day execution
and planning of Groundwork programs;
- Work with the Groundwork team to
design and run key meetings, events, and convenings with policy experts,
activists, and progressive movement leaders;
- Support logistics, operations,
coordinating contracts, and budgeting for our programs;
- Help shape the policy strategy behind
our events and policy projects;
- Manage relationships with our
coalition partners; and
- Work in coordination with the
research, communications, digital, and policy teams to create and implement
projects that advance Groundwork’s core mission.
- You’re committed to advocating for
an economy that works for everyone and centers justice and equity.
- You’re well-organized and live for
- You’re comfortable working under
tight deadlines in a dynamic work environment.
- You’re excited to join a
fast-growing and collaborative team that’s building something brand new.
- You have familiarity using and
navigating Google Suite, Slack, major social media platforms, and Microsoft
- You have full-time or otherwise
intensive work experience in, or knowledge of, at least one of the following
- Relevant areas of economics,
economic policy, political science, or social sciences;
- Community organizing, engagement,
- Administrative, finance,
operations, or logistical work;
- Non-profit or advocacy
- To begin the application process, click here. This announcement will remain posted until the position is filled.
- Please note that only those individuals whose qualifications match the current needs of this position will be considered applicants and will receive responses from The Hub. Thank you for your interest.
Venture Fund Careers
The Hub is a project of the New Venture Fund,
a 501(c)(3) public charity that incubates new and innovative public-interest
projects and grant-making programs. The New Venture Fund is committed to
attracting, developing and retaining exceptional people, and to creating a work
environment that is dynamic, rewarding and enables each of us to realize our
potential. The New Venture Fund’s work environment is safe and open to all
employees and partners, respecting the full spectrum of race, color, religious
creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, political
affiliation, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status,
and all other classifications protected by law in the locality and/or state in
which you are working.